We are hiring
Manager/ Sr. Manager – MIS and Reporting
The position of Manager/Sr. Manager has responsibility for managing the Global Consolidation , MIS, Budgeting and Reporting function. Key tasks include preparing and finalizing the Consolidated Budgeted and Actual financial statements for the Group, finalizing the World Wide Audited statements The candidate would report to the Vice-President Finance.
Basic Bachelors Degree with CA / CMA with minimum of 6 to 10 years experience in Costing, Budgeting, Controlling with reputed manufacturing organizations.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet for the Group as per USGAAP.
- Develop tools for analyzing, forecasting, monthly planning and weekly reviews
- Prepare the budgets for the worldwide location and bring out the stretch that is possible in costs, and revenues.
- Will assist in the World wide inventory valuation and ensure provisions for inventory obsolescence, slow moving is accurate.
- Will liaison with the Statutory Auditors and ensure that the World wide audits are completed as per the scheduled time lines.
Note: Female candidates will be given preference